Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
To dance beneath the diamond skies.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:35 PM

I remember the reason why I wanted to be busy.


I was sitting around & disturbing Quan Hao from morning till lunch.
There's nothing else I can do.
I surf, watch, listen & asked.
I still ended up sitting there, staring at my inbox.

It was only after lunch, things started moving.
Inbox started to flood :)
Trial run at Night Safari :)
Meeting :D

& night falls.


Tomorrow's going to be filled with evil excitement :)

Sneak preview of what I'm doing.




I wanted to feel indispensible & needed.