Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
Did I tell you?

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 10:49 PM

Did I tell you I love my brother many many?


I was busy packing&cleaning my room.
Moving here & there till night.

I got to know yesterday night that my brother ordered an Iphone a month ago!
& was going to collect it today after his work.
HAPPY HAPPILY.

I was chatting to experienced SIP people, asking them what to bring, wear, do & expect.
Just when I was about to go to bed, after trying out what I'm going to wear tmr to work.

I heard my brother opening the door house.
I peeked out & he smartly peeked out his room too :D
Telepathy!
Sped to his room.

Oh his Iphone!
Me making "Woooooo" sound.
Oblivious to the surrounding.
& his hand went into the paper bag again.

ANOTHER IPHONE O.O

FOR ME? :D

YA.

OMG.

AHHH.

SO EXCITING.

I CAN'T SLEEP ALR.




& ya, tmr is the start of my Zoo journey.
How exciting :3