Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
messy

Monday, August 10, 2009 8:22 PM



My granny is set to leave.
My daddy just bought peanuts & kaya to bring back.

Experiencing Migraine.
An excuse for not doing anything especially studying.

Sorethroat.
Guilty over eating KFC.

Too bored.
Horny Turkish Guy wants me to talk cock with him.
"Sorry I don't provide & my boyfriend will kill me."

End up, webcaming with Stef who was in her bikini (:
"Do you know he changed a lot?"

Things are different from the past.
Everything feels different.
You just feel its impossible now.

Omeegah, Migraine.



"My boyfriend can show me, don't need you."