Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
Hi, My name is IMY (:

Thursday, July 23, 2009 9:59 PM





I wanted to post something happy.

Cause I was rather delighted, since projects sort of ended.
Just that I have presentations,tests& exams to prepare for.
I had a busy weekend & developed irregular sleeping habits.

The woman outside is killing me.
My mum too.

I asked Nicky today:" What are you going to do after graduation?"
N:"Study. You?"
T:"Ya, study. Go overseas. Where you want to go?Let's go together."
N:"Where you want to go? Hong Kong?"
T:"Anywhere you want to go, we go. But I shall work to save enough $ to go :) "

I just want to leave this place.

I really hope Michael can get H1N1.
I want him to pass it to me.
Can 2012 come soon?

Omg the woman outside!
Shut the fuck up!