Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
yesterday

Sunday, June 7, 2009 1:07 AM

My mum & I were given face masks to wear throughout the flight.
So warm :3
By the time we reach the hotel, ya hotel!
I'm staying in a hotel in HK this time :3
As much as I hate the internet here.
I must say this new hotel is very pretty.
I love the room, I will take pictures.
But I can only upload it when I am back HK home.
So retarded, hate traveling from one end to the other.
Shopping somehow becomes so difficult.

My uncle came to pick us up & drove us to have dinner.
I am so full.
Very full.
Its like crab, oysters,lobsters,fish,prawns, & practically MEAT.
On the way back, we had the very famous Mango Sago, YANG ZHI GAN LUUU~!
HEAVEN.

Tomorrow, its going to be YUMCHA-RATHON with Grandmama.
I think we are planning to go Disney on a weekday.
Can't wait to take rides & buy Mickey :D



Disappointed.
Sad.
Why? ):