Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
sleepless

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:53 PM

I couldn't wake up today.
I literally dragged my feet to school.
I was thinking: " You're so going to complain when SIP starts."
During break, caught The Taking of Pelham 123 with Jo.
Kept cursing before the start of the movie.
It took ages to start.
I miss Grand Cathay.
I'll join the Grand Cathay group on FB if theres one.

We then went shopping.
MANGO.
My dad is going to slaughter me for CC bills again.

My cousin's dad is coming to Singapore tmr.
My granny is coming to Singapore for 2 mths too.
So am I suppose to get quarantined?
(:



I hate to see someone older than me cry.
It makes me think that life is going to be worse in future.
& I can feel my heartache.