Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
school

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:26 PM

The lights in school are slowly switching off.
One by one in Level 5 now..
No one just this malay guy opposite my table.

I don't want to go home.
It's so quiet now.
Just feel like completing my work.
So motivated right?

When I reach home, it will be a different case.

As much as I feel that this project table makes the place conducive.
THE ANTS ARE MAKING ME ITCH.
Its crawling across my laptop screen.
I can feel it crawling on my arms and legs.

Right.
I'm leaving now.
LOL.

My aunty & cousin recovered.

Align Center

Damn.

Yobu coming back tonight :)