Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
hopeless

Monday, June 15, 2009 11:18 PM

I hope I am not the only one feeling this way.

I don't feel like doing anything.
I know I have lots to do.
I know I can complete each task easily just by ...

handing something over to my dad;
typing a short letter to a company;
typing an email;
goggle lodging;
drink medicine;
eat rice;
write on a piece of paper;
call someone on the phone;

it's as easy as that.
& I would be able to strike it off this long list.
But I just want to lie in bed.

I don't feel like going out.
I don't feel like seeing anyone.

Can I wear a face mask out tmr?

My aunty & cousin developed H1n1 symptoms.
I'm so prepared.