Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
childhood thrills

Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:02 PM

After the rather inspiring Four Seasons talk, I foolishly went to meet Germs at Cityhall.
It was too early to go home.
So I just sat there & stone.
Bus-ed home cause I can hear my project calling me & my heels are killing me.


While waiting for the stupid shit to appear to go to the library.
My hair is so wavy!





Strolled to the Library.
I didn't know the MP library's spiral thing will look so nice at night.



In the end, we went there too late.
Couldn't start my article review at all.
Borrowed 3 books using stupid shit's library card.
Germ! HINT HINT!
I shall suppress the urge to read them.
I won't be able to stop once I start.



Played the swing.
I kept making the "Whoo!" sound.
So kiddish.
I went quite high :)



I think the shots are so random.
He failed in doing some stupid stunt.
Just like him, stupid shit.

Pray I finish article review by Saturday :3
First, go find an article to write about, you procrastinated shit.