Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
2 down.

Thursday, June 4, 2009 4:34 AM

"I'm going to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
I'm going to the zoo, zoo, zoo."

So am I suppose to feel a bit happier now?
Everything went in place, the way I wanted it to be?


I am gulping down chinese herbs again; not helping at all.
I still sound sick.
Planning to buy face mask to draw on them; a different design every day :)


knottyfeet@gmail.com said (2:39 AM):
Babe, read this!My goodness. It's so true luh.
And it's not spam, i'm the hottest envy of every stefhani ashton champagne quek whoose fav word is fuck.
The link: http://gleez.com/articles/spiritual/astrology/zodiac-signs-so-true

Go read, go read, go read!
The predictions are very true. Shockingly.
Please go read yours.



Ya, I feel a bit happier now.


Right, so let me finish 3 paragraphs of project before slipping into coma.
Brain dead.Dead beat.