Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
guilty

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 2:25 AM

Being force out of bed to see Chinese Physician.
Now, I have new Chinese herbal medicine which is very very very bitter.
It spoils appetite.
I was coughing non-stop so I was told to wear a mask.



The people looked weirdly but after awhile I got so used to it.
Love person will say I look like MJ again when she sees this.

Satisfying her ice cream cravings at B&J.



The 3 of us finally caught "Angels & Demons".
It was unplanned for so obviously we couldn't get nice seats last minute.
We got the 1st row.
My neck still feels weird.
I think the 3 of us love detective shows quite alot.
& somehow become sadistic when it comes to this genre...
Seeing the fact that we were always hoping someone will die in the movie :)

After watching such a belief-based movie, I went to touch my Tarot cards.
Out of the so many cards, I got the same card twice.


Note: Even after re-shuffling of card.

It's interpreted as a "New beginning" in short.
It's a good card.
But it depends if I want to let it begin.


I can't bring myself to do so.
Even my friends urge me to & kinda start wanting to stab me & reprimanded quite a few times:
"Just try it out."
But I really can't even imagine how will it be like.
It has never came across my mind as something I will do.

I just want it to be like this forever though I know that one day when you realise that I can't give you what you want ,you'll just leave and disappear from my life.

Sorry.
I know I'm being selfish.
I m keeping you from moving on.
I m very possessive over all my friends & I must tell you that you're in it too.

& I broke up with Bf on Facebook!
Both of us "cried" on the phone.
But I love my love person too!
So bye Bf, you'll always be in my heart.
Love Love :D