Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
beam

Sunday, May 17, 2009 6:08 PM

Home is not conducive.
Complete nothing.
Just kept staring at the documents wishing that they are asexual so it would do itself.

Besides staring blankly into my laptop, Jay Chou is on repeat mode.
Modern Penpal is busy gaming :3
So distracting. & bored

Ticketing information ain't going in.
URA is stucked somewhere.
SIP is thrown right behind my mind till Andy comes back.
My online TV is showing this Korean music program which ignited my girl crush for CL.




You got the fire, my heart goes bump bump bump
You gotta drop it like it's hot
Don't try to stop it now, ooo


I want to see my future -beam-