Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .


Sunday, April 12, 2009 11:54 PM

I don't understand why.
It's always like this.

Here I am, trying to..

But the things that are happening now just proved to me that
"Ya, you should keep things to yourself.
Don't tell others what you're really thinking deep inside."

Cause they won't understand too.
& it's not their fault.
It's not their problem in the first place, so I shouldn't bother them.
& Anyway, I will think it out myself in the end.

I just wanted to say how stupid I felt at that point of time.
& since I am not suppose to say what I am thinking deep inside.
I should just shut up to stop all these so-called "child's play".


Now I understood what did the butterfly in my dream symbolised.