Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
crap

Sunday, April 26, 2009 2:04 AM

S:"Call me if you want to jump okay, I'll jump down the building with you."

Don't you just love Stef.
Cause I do :)

Singapore is really too small for my liking.

Stayed at home the whole day :|
Tuition-ing my cousin & probably recuperating?
I looked so restless today.
My mum thought I was going to fall sick.

I was busy watching tv though.
My dad entertained me a little by imitating Jay Chou singing 'Ju Hua Tai'.

Started surfing the internet..
Thinking why Micky's hair is so long, & pray that I could send him some telepathic message:
"Chop off your hair,but keep the fringe to cover your high forehead!"
Owells, he's still hot in my eyes, but not my heart&brain.

Delusional state.


We MSN each other :D

The rest using their handphones.


Jaejoong in a conversation with Germs.


Yunho waiting for Kitty to reply but she was too busy with mannequin.
Poor leader :3


Stef's Charming staring at the handphone too.

CRAP.
Go sleep.

Lucky I wasn't home early yesterday night.