Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
wishful

Friday, March 13, 2009 12:03 PM

Why did we bother saving it, when we knew it was long gone?



As the day to depart for Singapore gets closer, my heart is slowly sinking in.
So much for anticipating your 19th birthday.
It reminds you that you are a year older but still useless as ever.

The weather in HK is getting warmer.
I am waiting for my hair to dry.
Then I am off to Granny's.
I bought everything from the shopping list.
Except lemon tea & Germ's magazines.

Yesterday night was the "last day" of my shopping spree.
Cause from today onwards, the prices will raise.
It's the start of Singaporeans March Holidays.
There were alot of SG tourists yesterday alr.
Felt like I was back in Singapore.

I don't like it at all.