Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
8th

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:56 PM



Manicurist:-holds teddy's hands- "Woa, your hand very soft, you will have a good life ahead."
T:"Really?!"-hopeless laughter, thinks of results- "If I ever have a good life, I will employ you to solely take care of my nails everyday in future."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Such a failure.

My dad tried to cheer me up by bringing me to places that I will like.
Shopping therapy.



A street that sells alot alot alot of toys.
A place filled with professional manicurists.
A building filled with my future fake/in my dreams husbands.
More chestnut cake/tart/wraps which I ate for dinner.
No appetite, only for sweet stuff.

He knows I look & sound happy but I am not "okay" at all.
Well, I keep saying "I am okay" -flashes him a big smile-



I broke my red specs.
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( plus Nicky's bats x 455778345234 times.

I will just talk myself out like how I say to others.

"What is done cannot be undone.
So you should stop thinking about it & try very hard.
Study very very hard this time.
I trust you can do it, you must have confidence in yourself too :D
& there's always a 1st time for everything.hahaha."

I will never add that last sentence to anyone except myself.
Now, I understand how ineffective it is.
Thanks Thaddea for trying to make me feel so much better.
FUCK. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. FUCK.
I don't have time to type 1 by 1, copied & paste from wednesdayknots :)
Whoots! Study time!

I am going mad soon.Very disappointed very very very sad.
Crying.