Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
2nd

Thursday, March 5, 2009 8:51 PM

Weather:15-18 degrees.Yellow rain warning= Heavy rain.
As I always say: Heavy rain ruins plans.

At the MTR while talking to my dad & listening to the conversation next to me from the corner of my eyes.
(english words in italics)
HK Boy Student : "After means after, Before means before, during means during."
HK Girl Student: - repeats the english words after him, looks at him with idolising eyes-"You are so smart, Kin Tung!"
T: thinking -omg, you are freaking in secondary school alr, shouldn't you know all these?-
-Dad's phone rings-
D: "Kor Kor,wants to talk to you."
T:"Wai Kor Kor, what do you want?Huh?!You want me to buy video games for you.I know you want me to check the price BEFORE I buy it right.But what if AFTER that I found a better price?Ohhh so I check the price with you DURING my electronic shopping spree which will be next week okay!"
HK Girl&Boy Student: - LOOKS,STARES - :O

I didn't mean it, but these words just formed in the process of the conversation with my dear brother.Not trying to be condescending.
But it's my brother&I childhood pastime.hehe.

Today I am back home so early cause I had a freaking YUMCHA-RATHON.
I had 4 different yumcha sessions with different uncles & aunties.
Starting from the 9am session.
I went to the place alone.
Then I was complaining to myself "Why must I stay on a freaking hill?"
Walking down is fine, but walking up.Argh.
& the condo bus comes hourly, our timing nvr matches.
Taking public transportation is better.



My dad went for 5 sessions today, he left home at 7am to meet his friend to yumcha.
The transportation system here is freaking gd.
I didnt even wait for the mini bus,mtr,changing of stops also don't need to wait & bus.
-Thumbs up-


Art pieces at my granny's house mtr station.lol

I am so sick of dimsums.
I sat there for straight 5 hrs, in between to toilets, cause I drank too much tea.LOL.
& it's raining like mad.
I only went to Fa Yuen Gai to see see, can't even shop.
How to shop with an umbrella? Not nice.
My dad bought snacks instead.
AUTHENTIC EGGTARTS!
DOUBLE SKIN MILK!(direct translation) it's a dessert.my favourite!
FISHBALLS!



We went to shop at the shopping malls, bought something for Clara.

Then me & daddy "ran" home.

Rain spoils everything.

Tomorrow going to Shenzhen, though I hate it so much :/