Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
VDAY

Saturday, February 14, 2009 11:59 PM

Screwed up my TTB test :(

MOS fries with mustard & clam chowder soup with Nicky :)
But the soup was really sucky, I forgot if I mentioned it before..
I have soup cravings recently, & actually the mushroom soup at Sugarloaf yesterday was really nice.

I was feeling so sleepy the whole day, but I couldn't sleep.
I kept tossing & turning when I supposedly went home to sleep & recuperate.
Rhian called to wake me up & met up for HK Cafe again!
The manager is started to freak us out abit.

For the love of Stef & the roses she folded by herself?
We train-ed to Vivo to wish her Happy Vday :)



By the time we were there, me & love person were already in delirium.
We didn't drink,but we were definitely not thinking straight.
I wasn't in the right state of mind so was she.lol
We were feeling delirious, drowsy & high at the same time.
As if we were on drugs.lol
Like we sheesha-ed alot, & sucked in lots of smoke till we were gone?
We were practically smacking each other to "wake up".

I rushed home to find my house human-less, cause they went out for dinner,
instead I drank my Chinese Herbal Medicine.
I dozed off while typing my post out.
But woke up after my family came back.

I tried to sleep again.
But anger and frustration was somehow suffocating me.
I can't sleep no matter how tired I am now.
I can't breathe.
I knew what was causing these emotions,
& then when I wanted someone to be there...
but owells.haha.

No Vday feeling this year but a memorable one cause it just proved to me that people do come & go out of your life.

Happy Valentine's Day

I miss the old Bf! :(