Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
NATURE

Sunday, February 8, 2009 1:19 AM







Bf called at 2AM.
I didn't wake up, I was sleeping soundly.
Kitty msged at 3AM, replied her & we talked till 4 plus AM.
Nicky called at 6AM.
Once again, I was soundly asleep.

Woke up at 9AM, feeling all gorgi.
Bus-ed to TP for Sociology exam, I won't get full marks.
But above 89% -nods-

We were then at Botanic Gardens to give Emily a surprise birthday celebration :)
We were sitting under the tree that is printed on the Singapore $5 notes.
Ants were infesting after a while, cause of the sweetness everywhere.

After celebrating, I went to Vivo with my family.
Window-shopped awhile & we settled down at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant.
The atmosphere was great, the weather was nice outside.
It was cooling sitting outside.

I want to sleep properly today.
Not want, more like finally can sleep properly.


P.S I want a commercial break, to reduce the tension in a drama.

ILMS