Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
HBRH!

Sunday, February 22, 2009 3:26 AM

H:"Teddy, you very mysterious."
:3
So what am I suppose to do about that?

A rather productive day :S
The most productive day?
Studying session with Bf, Birthday boy & Love person.
Very tired.Very.
Very Disappointed cause our favorite rojak shop was not open :(
We tried to "surprise" Birthday boy but not very surprising.lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OILSPIL CUM PENCIL-DICK WITH 2 SMALL ERASERS! :D

& for the love of the Birthday boy..
I missed the last bus home, while they didn't.
Why does Bus 36 leaves so early?
My dear brother came to fetch me home ♥♥♥

夜夜夜夜

Chorus:
放弃所有 抛下所有
让我飘流在安静的夜夜空里
你也不必牵强再说爱我
反正我的灵魂已片片凋落
慢慢的拼凑 慢慢的拼凑
拼凑成一个完全不属于真正的我

Heard this on the radio while my brother was driving me home.
My brother sang along.
When the song came out from my brother, it sounded so heartbreaking.
Poor thing.

Sometimes I make wrong decisions.
I want everyone to sleep & forget everything the next day, not just me alone.
It's pointless if its just me.
I feel sometimes I shouldn't have said & probably kept mum about everything.
I think I should have stop everything from continuing.
I still feel that I should have had just ended the friendship that time.
Once & for all.
It's so weird now.
Not here, not there.
Too many things to think about now.
I am living life aimlessly every day.
What a life.
Mysterious enough?