Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
SMOKE

Monday, February 23, 2009 3:16 PM

T: "Pause my background music. Click on the picture."



He is a 2 yrs old kid, living in China.
He don't even have the strength to light up the lighter.
What is this?!
Probably, its really cute that a kid like him is acting like an adult.
But smoking?
The adults shouldn't be applauding for such acts.
Poor kid for living in such an environment :(

Accounting is so dry!
& so boring!
Why must I study Accounting?!
It's giving me a headache!
But I must pass Accounting!
I must pass Accounting -nods-
:)

I think I am going mad soon.
Accounting,accounting,accounting,accounting~!

Let's be nothing, I heard it lasts forever.