Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
ACCOUNTING

Friday, February 20, 2009 10:48 PM



R:"The bird is still alive.hahahaha."
T:"Lol, how you know?he flew past your house?haha."
R:"He was still messaging me.So pathetic."
Awww so :3
But ya, so much for committing suicide.

A more productive day in comparison to yesterday.
Probably cause I didn't have the whole day to play? So it feels like its more productive.
I went out for lunch@Hard Rock Cafe with my family.
The people working there have lots of attitude.


He look so different in Guitar Hero.lol.

Then we strolled to Uncle's house@Claymore.
Almost spent half the day out.
I did skim through notes while I was at the house. But obviously going to be forgotten
The rest of the time, temptations surrounds me.

But when Sarah called, I felt the need to study.
See good influence :D lol.
So studied awhile more, then Love person reminded me of Goong-Princess Hours.
I was enticed to switch on the tv to watch it.
Then I was stuck to the screen till now.
Just a change of screen size, from tv to laptop & handphone.sigh.
How am I suppose to finish studying Accounting today?!
I heard CRS is worse.
Fucking dead.