Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
1ST

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:40 AM

T: 嬤嬤! 祝你恭喜發財.心想事成.萬事如意.如意吉祥.龍馬精神.青春常駐.身體健康.財源廣進.步步高昇.大吉大利.笑口常開.牛年行大運.独占熬头!
M: HAHAHA.祝你學業進步.身體健康.

I took so long just to find these Chinese characters above, cause I can never type Chinese.
Especially 嬤嬤.
I was saying these to my grandmother in HK through the phone.
I always say a chain of words to her.
& she will laugh cause its like never-ending.
& the last 4 words is an inside joke so she would laugh even more :)

I went to 3 places on the 1st day.
Collected!hehehe.



Everyone say I look like Snow White cause of my clothes' colour & hair.lol
& the red bow plays the biggest part.





Not cause I m white :P
I forgot to bring my camera, so the pictures were lousy taken using this!



A temporary phone.
It makes me send blank wasted msges.
& all the Chinese New Year msges turned into squares.lol
So this means you should only wish me in English :)
I can wish you in Chinese & Canto through the phone though.
We can compete who can say the most chained 4 character words.lol

Have you wondered why we know how to say so many 4 character words for CNY only?lol.
& I always think that I'll just need to say 1 will do.
Cause it covers everything.

When I turn old, & I cant talk much, but I'll need to at least reply my grandchildren for wishing me.
I will say:

心想事成.


P.S I just realised I lost a lot of people's numbers!