Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
COMA

Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:34 AM

Weather: Sunny?



I didnt expect to use this picture so early.
Took this when I was in Perth.
I slept into coma yesterday again.lol
I dont remember I posted yesterday.
I dont even remember how I switch off my laptop.

This morning, I vividly remember Nicky msged me.
When I woke up, I went to read them again.
I laughed at myself.
I forgot that I actually typed that.

T:"We finished the trees alr? Night la.I need to buy christmas presents too."
N:"Ok.So 5?"
T:"Okay :) Where? you decide please.my brain dead.lol"
N:"Hahaha, pulau ubin fun right? em, orchard?"
T:"yupyup. So orchard mrt there.we meet then talk.i dont exactly what m i typing bout.lol.see you :)"

LOL.
I was texting with both my eyes semi-opened.
After that, I slept into coma again, till now.
In between those msges, I was typing then sleep then type again.
Omg!my sleeping habits are getting busy too.lol

Christmas is so not Christmas!
Santa is not coming to my town.
Projects is coming to town instead!