Au revoir

A luscious mix of words&tricks.

she is

.

Thaddea;Teddy-eh

facebook/ tumblr/ we♥it






she sings


Bye Bye Blackbird - Diana Krall

Thank you

Designer is CRUSHthespeaker .
Designer's blog is here .
Host is blogger .
STALKER

Saturday, December 27, 2008 4:20 PM

STEFHANI jitters. says:
you're UNDER THE SAME SUN!!!
hahahahah
hahahahaha
you're damn cute luh
hahahahah
you're madly infatuated with a guy that you dont wanna end up with

thaddea; merry projects. says:
lol
erm ya
quite true
omgggg

:)

I am not a stalker?
But from the day I found out that one of my HK cousin got himself a Gf.
I cant help but stare at his pretty Gf.
She's a model in HK at the age of 16.
Shooting from commercials to magazines.
& she's with my cousin.





& another girl cousin in HK.





Why do they look so young?lol
Though they are suppose to.
Both of them are 2 yrs younger than me.
But they look so good.
I must go back to HK & live there.
Then my style will change.
I do have more cousins in HK,but they are even smaller.
My dear brother is the oldest then me :)
Next time, i shall just show you my HK pictures.
Very cute :D

Sigh.
Seriously, i m getting old.
My cousins are growing up.
Oh,wth!

ILMS